Academic Standards & Grading Subcommittee
The Academic Standards and Grading Subcommittee is a Standing Subcommittee of the Academic Policy and Planning Committee (AP&P). It is charged with monitoring the maintenance of academic, instructional, and grading standards appropriate to courses offered by the University.
To view the entire committee charge please, go to this link(pdf).
- Kathleen Dyer(Chair) -(Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences & Technology)
- Doreen DeLeon - (Science & Mathematics)
- Michelle Calvarese - (Geography & Regional Planning)
- Susan Geringer - (School of Business)
- Dennis Nef - (Ex-Officio)
- Blain Roberts- (Social Sciences)
- Donald Henriques - (Arts & Humanities)
- Steve Chung- (Science & Mathematics)
- Luke Pryor- (Human & Health Services)
- Amber Viveros -(Student)
- Daniel Townsend - (Student)