The Library Subcommittee is a Standing Subcommittee of the Academic Policy and Planning Committee (AP&P). It is charged with primary responsibility for recommending and monitoring, through AP&P, policies related to the collections, services and facilities of the Henry Madden Library. The Library Subcommittee shall also serve as an advisory body to the Dean of Library Services.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Kris Clarke (Chair) -(Health & Human Services)
- Jane Magee -(Library)
- Peter McDonald - (Ex-Officio)
- Laura Alamillo -(Education & Human Development)
- Alison Mandaville -(Arts and Humanities)
- Deify Law-(Lyles College of Engineering)
- Sarah Whitley-(Social Sciences)
- Balaji Sethuramasamyraja -(Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technologies)
- Hong Ni -(Science and Mathematics)
- Ana Alcantar -(Student)