Service Learning Subcommittee
The Service-Learning Subcommittee is a Standing Subcommittee of the Academic Policy and Planning Committee (AP&P). The Subcommittee consists of one faculty member from each school, the Vice President for Academic Affairs (VPAA) or designee, Two students, the director of the Jan and Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service-Learning, and the Faculty Service-Learning Mentor (ex-officio, Voting member).
To vie the entire committee charge please, go to this link (PDF).
- Steven Hart (Chair) -(Education & Human Development)
- Betsy Hays -(Arts & Humanities)
- Carolina Lopes- (Student Representatives)
- Chris Fiorentino(Ex-Officio) -(Jan & Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service Learning)
- Benjamin Boone (Ex-Officio) -(Music)
- Xuanning Fu (Ex-Officio)-(Division of Academic Affairs)
- Matthew Jendian -(Social Sciences)
- Zhana Bagdasarov- (Management Department)
- Yupeng Vivien Luo - (Engineering)
- Lizhu Davis - (Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences & Technology)
- Rosa Toro -(Science and Mathematics)
- Carolina Lopez (Student)
Service Learning Subcommittee Minutes