Service Learning Subcommittee
The Service-Learning Subcommittee is a Standing Subcommittee of the Academic Policy and Planning Committee (AP&P). The Subcommittee consists of one faculty member from each school, the Vice President for Academic Affairs (VPAA) or designee, Two students, the director of the Jan and Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service-Learning, and the Faculty Service-Learning Mentor (ex-officio, Voting member).
To vie the entire committee charge please, go to this link (PDF).
- Steven Hart (Chair) - Education & Human Development
- Betsy Hays - Arts & Humanities
- Chris Fiorentino (Ex-Officio) - Jan & Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service Learning
- Benjamin Boone (Ex-Officio) - Music
- Dennis Nef (Ex-Officio)- Division of Academic Affairs
- Matthew Jendian - Social Sciences
- James Schmidtke - Craig School of Business
- Yupeng Vivien Luo - Engineering
- Lizhu Davis - Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences & Technology
- Rosa Toro - Science and Mathematics
- Millie Medina - Student
- Lillian Toste - Student
Service Learning Subcommittee Minutes