Committee for Faculty Equity and Diversity (CFED)
The mission of the Committee for Faculty Equity and Diversity (CFED) is to monitor faculty issues related to equal opportunity, discrimination, and harassment; and increase campus awareness so that consistent compliance with policies and regulations is an integral part of campus operations.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Suzanne Kotkin-Jaszi (Chair) - (Health and Human Services)
- Laurie Taylor - (Craig School of Business)
- Deify Law - (Lyles College of Engineering)
- Kathryn Biacindo - (Kremen School of Education & Human Development)
- Dvera Saxton- (Social Sciences)
- Alex Espinoza - (Ex-Officio)
- Ashley Benitez - (Student)
- Monica Fuentes - (Student)