Methods of Notification
- Emergency text notification
- Instructions for ensuring your phone number will receive texts click here.
- Outdoor speakers are located around the campus to notify people on campus who are not in a building of an emergency.
- Emergency messages will follow a siren sound, and will be repeated two-three times.
- IP Phones across campus can be used as a one-way intercom from the 911 Center. Emergency Messages will come across the speakers.
- The following web sites may contain information during an emergency:
Campus Community Email
- Notices sent to all student, faculty and staff email accounts.