Buy your permit online via My Fresno State!
- Sign in, and click on Student Self Service on the menu.
- Go to the Student Center.
- Click on "My Finances."
- Click on "View ebills/Make a Payment."
- When the account page opens up...click on "Make a Payment" in the top menu.
- Choose "Parking Permit."
- Choose the permit you would like to purchase.
- "Add it to your basket."
- Continue checkout process.
- Once purchased, your receipt is your temporary parking permit and is valid in green lots. Parking permits will be mailed to your Student Center mailing address within 7 business days.
Who can purchase a student permit?
Where can I park with this permit?
- Green (student/visitor) Parking Lots
- After 6:00 pm, Yellow & Green Parking Lots
Where to purchase?
- ONLINE via My Fresno State!
- Fresno State Police Department, located on the Southeast corner of Barstow and Jackson Avenues.
- Permits are NOT available at the Joyal Cashier's Window.
They can be purchased in the following increments:
- Semester (fall or spring)
- Annual (fall/spring)
How much do they cost?
- $93 Semester (fall or spring)
- $186 Annual (fall/spring)
- $44 Summer
Parking permits are not authorized for resale. The penalty for using a permit that has been reported as Lost or Stolen is $400.00.