Summer Session 2020
PLEASE NOTE: All courses have been moved online. Courses that cannot be moved online will be replaced or removed from the schedule.
UPDATE 5/28/20 - the Tentative Class List has been updated. Classes that have been removed from the schedule due to low enrollment are indicated in red.
CLASS DATES: June 8th - August 7th, 2020
Grades: Official grades for summer classes will be posted to transcripts in mid-August. If your class ends on an earlier date, you may view your grade in your MyFresnoState Student Center under "My Grades." Please note that summer grades are not considered "official" by the University until they are posted to transcripts
What is Summer Session?
Summer Session is a 9-week term in which you can enroll in over a hundred Fresno State classes without the interruptions and demands of a regular semester. Summer Session is also open to other CSU students and community members (course prerequisites may apply).
Summer Session Website
- Registration information for Summer Session.
- Payment and refund information for Summer Session.
- Campus services available during Summer Session.
- Summer Session frequently asked questions.
- Information for faculty teaching in Summer Session.
- Summer Session class list.
Important Dates for Students
Dates are subject to change.
- March 2nd: Summer Session class search available to students in MyFresnoState.
- March 16th: Summer Session registration begins.
- TBD April: Summer Interest Forms available to students who want to apply leftover financial aid to summer classes.
- April 13th: Registration fee payment deadline. Students who have not paid will be dropped from Summer Session, but may re-enroll for remaining seats during Immediate Pay registration.
- April 14th: Immediate Pay registration begins. Students must pay fees within 24 hours of enrolling in a class.
- May 27th-28th: Registration unavailable to students.
- May 28th: Summer Session classes with insufficient enrollment will be removed from the schedule.
- May 25th: Campus closed for Memorial Day.
- June 8th: Summer Session classes begin.
- July 3rd: Campus closed for Independence Day (observed). No classes will be held.
- August 7th: Last day of Summer Session classes.
- Mid-August: Summer Session grades posted to transcripts.