Gender Inclusive Restrooms
Fresno State strives to create and sustain a campus environment that supports and values all members of our community. One aspect of creating a supportive environment is providing safe, accessible, and convenient bathroom facilities. Students, staff, faculty, and campus guests should use the bathroom facilities that correspond to their sex or gender identity, or utilize bathrooms that are designated gender-neutral or gender-inclusive.
Fresno State currently has 5 identified gender inclusive restrooms.
- Inside The Bucket grill and pub
- Single restroom. No stalls or urinals. One toilet and one sink.
- First floor of the University Center
- Single restroom. One large stall, one toilet and one sink. No urinal.
- Student Health and Counseling Center (in the Wellness Resources area)
- Single restroom with stall and one sink. No urinal.
- 3rd floor, North Wing, of the Henry Madden Library, near the study area outside of
the Music and Media Resource Room, next to staircase number 3 (map here)
- Multiple stall restroom. One single stall, one larger stall, two urinals (out in the open) and two sinks.
- First floor of the Grosse IT building
- Single, restroom. One toilet, one sink, no urinal or stall.
We are working on getting additional gender inclusive restrooms on campus. If you would like additional information please contact our Gender programs and services program at firstname.lastname@example.org