Transfer Credit Evaluations

Prior to the first semester of enrollment, transfer students should receive a copy of their transfer course evaluation which we call DPR ( Degree Progress Report ). The DPR details how prior coursework transferred to our university as well as GE requirements, major requirements, and degree requirements.

It is recommended that students request an updated DPR through their Student Center after grades are posted for each term and review with their academic advisor at least once a year.