Forms Sorted by Form Function and Name

Form NameForm DescriptionForm Function
Admission Application Apply for Undergraduate or Graduate Admission to the University Admissions
Change of Catalog Year (Undergraduate) Request to change your catalog year Records
Change of Major Request Request a change of major Records
Degree Application Information Sheet Summer 2014 Baccalaureate Graduation Information for Summer 2014 Evaluations
Degree Application Information Sheet Fall 2014 Baccalaureate Graduation Information for Fall 2014 Evaluations
Degree Application Withdraw Request Form (Undergraduate) Withdraw your undergraduate degree application Evaluations
Drop/Withdrawal Form Drop Individual Course or Complete Withdrawal From All Classes Records
Early Assesment for College English (EAP - English) Early Assesment for College English (EAP - English) Admssions
Early Assesment for College Math (EAP - Math) Early Assesment for College Math (EAP - Math) Admissions
Early Start Petition for Exemption Request Early Start Exemption Admissions
Excess Unit Form Request for excess units Records
Fee Waiver Application Apply for an Admission application fee waiver Admissions
Grade Substitution Request a grade substitution (when retaking classes to replace a grade from a previous course) Records
Intrasystem Concurrent Enrollment Request Intrasystem Concurrent enrollment Records
Intrasystem Visitor Enrollment Request Intrasystem Visitor enrollment Records
Miscellaneous Fee Refund Form Request a refund not pertaining to registration fees ARE
Planned Leave of Absence Request a planned leave of absence Records
Pre-Professional Clearance Admission application approval from advisor Graduate Admissions
Re-issue Diploma Request Reorder a Diploma Evaluations
Readmission Petition for Returning Disqualified Students Readmission Petition for returning Disqualified Students Undergrad Admissions
Reclassification Request Form Request residency reclassification for Admissions (only provide if requested) Undergrad Admissions
Record Adjustment Form Request to adjust your record Records
Request for Extension of Incomplete Grade Request an extension of incomplete grade Records
Residency Questionnaire Provides additional residency information for Admissions (only provide if requested) Admissions
Student Information Update Form Request Name, SSN, Birthdate, or Gender updates to your Official Student Information Records
Third Attempt Approval Form  Request for approval of third attempt of course  Records
Transcript Request Request your transcripts to be sent Records
Nonresident Tutition Exemption (AB540) For eligible California High School Graduates Admissions
Undergraduate Admissions Appeal Request to appeal denial for admission Undergrad Admissions
Verification of Intent to Earn Associate of Arts/Science Degree Verification of intent to earn Associate of Arts/Science Degree Undergrad Admissions
Withdrawal Form Drop Individual Course or Complete Withdrawal From All Classes Records