Undergraduate Admissions 



* International students, holding an F-1, J-1 or other foreign visa, go to International Student Services.

* Students who have already earned a four year baccalaureate degree, go to Graduate Admissions.


Please first look through these informational links, if you can not find information on your topic then feel free to contact us at admissions office page!

Applying to the University I've applied, what's next Admissions Services
  • Admissions Requirements:

    1. Eligibility Index (GPA vs. SAT or ACT) Requirements
    2. First Time Freshmen
    3. Returning Students
    4. Transfer Students