We do our best to provide care that respects the privacy of female patients. We offer the following services:
- Immunizations, inlcuding HPV vaccine
- Routine prescriptions
- Removal of skin lesions
- Diagnosis and treatment of infections and other problems
- Well-woman annual examinations, including Pap smears
- Menstrual problems
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Colposcopy and cryotherapy to follow-up abnormal Pap smear results
- Nutritional counseling
As part of the Family PACT program, we offer sexual health services for those who qualify.
We also provide prescription contraceptives, including:
- Birth control pills
- Depo-Provera (the 3-month shot)
- Diaphragm fitting
- Emergency contraception
Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
If you are sexually active, and especially if you have multiple partners, or have had unprotected sex, it is important to get tested regularly, even in the absence of symptoms. We provide STI testing, treatment and counseling.
Positive Pregnancy is an online resource that helps you make a decision after you have received a positive pregnancy test.
For an annual exam, schedule an appointment ahead of time. Call 559.278.2734.
For a minor health issue, you don’t need to make an appointment.