About AIT (return to top)
The Academic Information Technology (AIT) committee is a standing Subcommittee of the Academic Policy and Planning Committee (AP&P). It is the consultative committee for all matters relating to academic information technology planning, resources, policies, procedures, and evaluation and relating the use of technologies in instruction, research, and faculty development.
To view the entire committee charge please, go to this link (pdf).
Committee Members (return to top)
- Arun Nambiar (Chair)-(Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences)
- Rajee Amarasinghe - (Science & Mathematics)
- Mike Bach -(TILT Director's Designee)
- David Drexler - (Library)
- Dennis Nef - (Ex-Officio)(Dean of Undergraduate Studies)
- Tom Siechert -(Purchasing)
- Young Kim - (Lyles College of Engineering)
- Jim Michael - (Technology Services)
- Orlando Leon -(Ex-Officio)(Chief Information Officer)
- Brent Auernheimer - (Ex-Officio) (Provost's Designee)
AIT Meeting Minutes (return to top)
You may access prior meeting minutes by clicking on this link: Prior Minutes